Acknowledgement of Rules: Your purchase indicates that you have read and fully understand the posted camp rules AND that your purchase binds you to following these rules at all times while at this Rendezvous event. (As a group leader your purchase makes you bound to insure that all people in your group abide by the rules as well). You also give consent your photograph might be taken at Rendezvous and used for advertising purposes on our website, Facebook and other media venues.
Attend at Your Own Risk: UGLW INC. dba Wyoming Equality will not be held liable for the death or injury, accident or damage to the person or property (including theft or loss) of any event participant, attendee or any guest or any person occurring during or arising from participation in any of the events or from attending Rendezvous.
NO REFUNDS: All sales are final, unless the event is cancelled.
I understand this event is open to all, not just members of the LGBTQ community.
Enjoy the opportunity to be entertained and relax in an outdoor environment!
HAVE FUN! – Just abide by a few rules:
- RULE 1 – Do not deface the forest or litter the area
In any way, temporarily or permanently, including going off road mud bogging. We are permitted usage of this US Forestry land because we take care of it. The RENDEZVOUS committee provides dumpsters for trash – use them please.
- RULE 2 – No fireworks or firearms
The US Forest Service prohibits fireworks and bans the use of firearms
- RULE 3 – Do not pick flowers. It is a federal offense to pick flowers
- RULE 4– Maximum speed limit is 10 miles per hour
This is for the safety of all in the Rendezvous area
- RULE 5 – Motorized vehicles
Please keep vehicles within 100 feet of existing signed and numbered roads,If the vehicles are not causing resource damage. It is not acceptable to drive to the campsite to unload gear if that campsite is more than 100 feet away from the road.
- RULE 6 – All ATV’S –Must have a current Wyoming ORV sticker
AND can only be operated on designated forest service roads.
- RULE 7 – No illegal drugs allowed. Gentle reminder: Marijuana is not legal in Wyoming.
- RULE 8 – Do not provide alcohol to persons under age 21!!!
- RULE 9 – Quiet hours [strictly enforced] Midnight to 7:00 am
- RULE 10 – All pets must be on a leash, in your arms, or under strict control at all times anywhere in the forestry area.Animals are not permitted in the main camp entertainment center/dining area.If you bring horses, PLEASE set up your camp in the area(s) designated on the map and keep them secured at your camp.
PUBLIC NUDITY POLICY: Exposure of genitals are all not allowed.
As to campfires
Campers and other public land users need to follow basic campfire safety rules.
Campfire use may be limited or prohibited at times due to many weather factors.
- Scrape back dead grass and forest materials from around your campfire site.
- Keep your campfire small and under control; make it only as big as necessary.
- Keep a shovel and a five gallon water container nearby to douse escaped embers.
- If possible use an existing fire ring. If you are creating a new fire ring please line it with 6” rocks or larger.
- Scrape the inside area down to bare soil.
- Put your campfire ‘dead out’ before leaving your campsite for even a minute or going to sleep.
- Extinguishing a fire to “dead out” means dousing it with water to the point no smoke or steam is rising, and the fire pit feels cool to the touch.
- Please do not burn your garbage! There are dumpsters available to you. Some things just melt and emit toxic odors, but do not burn.