Wyoming Equality Pride Parade & Festival
Parade Route: Travels north along Carey Ave from to the Wyoming State Capitol and then down Capitol Ave to the Cheyenne Depot Plaza!
Step Off: 10am Lincolnway and Carey Ave (At the Parking Structure)
Parade End: The parade ends around 11am. The parade route travels directly to the Cheyenne Depot Plaza. Plan ahead so you can enjoy the Pride Festival at the end of the Parade route.
Known for its big blue skies, iconic train station, and starry nights the City of Cheyenne will alive during the first annual Wyoming Equality Pride Celebration. Rainbow flags and glitter will fill the streets as we stand together – loud and proud – for LGBTQ Wyomingites and their families!
All proceeds benefit the statewide efforts of Wyoming Equality. Wyoming Equality is the state’s oldest and largest civil rights organization dedicated to securing rights for LGBTQ Wyomingites and their families.
Pride Parade Application
$20 – Reserve a spot for your organization and marchers in the parade route.
- Setup: 9am. Meet near the parking structure on the corner of Lincolnway and Carey Ave.
- Parade start: 10am
- Parade end: 11am
Pride Festival Vendor Application
$20 – Reserve a spot for your organization or business at the Cheyenne Depot on Sunday, June 11th from 11am-8pm.
- Out-of-county vendors selling food or wares must apply for ‘transient merchant’ permit at the Cheyenne City Clerk’s Office (2101 O Neil Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001) by Monday, June 5th.
- Tables, chairs, and tents will NOT be provided.
- First come, first served. Vendors can choose where to set up on the Depot Plaza – away from the stage area.
- All festivities are outside on the Depot Plaza, not in the Depot Museum.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
Magnify your support of the LGBTQ community and the continues quest for full equality and inclusion by becoming a sponsor of Wyoming Equality Pride. Sponsorship packages start at $200.00 and include parade and exhibitor opportunities and brand recognition for your organization.
Contact: email@example.com to learn more.