Wyoming Equality seeks to enhance the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the Equality State by providing: Education, Information, Activities, Support, a Networking System, and an Advocacy System for people impacted by gender and sexual orientation issues.
Wyoming Equality provides the following services for the Wyoming LGBTQ+ Community:
- Emailed quarterly newsletter titled the United Voice, with over 4,000 subscribers.
- An internet website for up-to-date electronic information.
- A variety of annual social events including Rendezvous, our annual camp-out, a casino night, and dances.
- Conferences and support groups.
- Organized activities of interest to our members.
- Community service workshops of interest to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Political advocacy
- Wyoming GSA Network website located at www.wygsanetwork.org
- Statewide GSA training, support, strengthen and/or development.
Membership in Wyoming Equality is open to any person who seeks to support the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community in Wyoming, and must be renewed annually. Members will receive an emailed quarterly newsletter, member discounts, and free personal advertising in United Voice.
Wyoming Equality is governed by an elected board of volunteer directors. Paid staff are responsible for day to day operations. Current general members are encouraged to volunteer on various committees. Members are welcome at our general meetings, usually the 2nd Monday of each month. Please call 307.778.7645 for time and location.
Wyoming Equality is a non-profit organization registered with the State of Wyoming as United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming, and is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under section 501c(3) of the IRS code. Donations to Wyoming Equality are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
307.778.7645 Ext. 4
307.778.7645 Ext. 704
307.778.7645 Ext. 701
307.778.7645 Ext 705
307.778.7645 Ext. 702
307.778.7645 Ext. 708
307.778.7645 Ext. 710
307.778.7645 Ext 709