Wyoming Equality seeks to enhance the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the Equality State by providing: Education, Information, Activities, Support, a Networking System, and an Advocacy System for people impacted by gender and sexual orientation issues.
Wyoming Equality provides the following services for the Wyoming LGBT Community:
- A quarterly newsletter titled the United Voice, with over 3,800 subscribers.
- An internet website for up-to-date electronic information.
- A variety of annual social events including Rendezvous, our annual camp-out, a casino night, and dances.
- Conferences and support groups.
- Organized political activities of interest to our members.
Please call our office at 307.778.7645.
Membership in Wyoming Equality is open to any person who seeks to support the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community in Wyoming, and must be renewed annually. Members will receive notice of general meetings and a newsletter.
Wyoming Equality has an elected board of volunteer directors responsible for managing the various services, events, and finances. Members are welcome at our general meetings, usually the 2nd Monday of each month. Please call 307.778.7645 for time and location. They also receive a newsletter.
Wyoming Equality is a non-profit organization registered with the State of Wyoming as United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming, and is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under section 501c(3) of the IRS code. Donations to Wyoming Equality are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Board of Directors
307.778.7645 Ext. 4
307.778.7645 Ext. 704
307.778.7645 Ext. 701